FTXJ25PVMAS 2.5kw Daikin Zena Split System Air Conditioner Silver
Daikin Split systems air conditioners are best suited for one room or area of a home. Discreet wall-mounted and compact floor standing units are all part of the Daikin range.
Perfect for family rooms bedroom and small areas. The Daikin inverter FTXJ25PVMAS reverse cycle split system is suitable to air condition a single room the size of a study or small bedroom.
With a remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence, the Daikin Zena is designed to impress. Engineered in Europe, with built in Wi-Fi connection, the Daikin Zena is available in a silver finish or pure matte white finish..
Specifications – Daikin Split System Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity 0.9 to 3.3kW
- Heating Capacity 0.9 to 4.7kW
D-Mobile App – Wi-Fi Control for your Daikin Wall Mounted Split
D-Mobile puts your air conditioner’s frequently used functions at your fingertips with an easy to use app.
In conjunction with Daikin’s BRP072A42 wireless LAN adaptor, the easy to use D-Mobile app lets you use your smartphone or tablet to operate your Daikin wall mounted air conditioning unit via Wi-Fi or the internet.
Three Ways to Connect:
- Direct Connection: For locations without a Wi-Fi network, the app can wirelessly connect directly to the wireless LAN adaptor equipped air conditioner, when in range.
- Wi-Fi Connection: A wireless LAN adaptor equipped air conditioner can easily be joined to a local Wi-Fi network. Once connected, the system can be controlled from any networked Android or iOS device.
- Internet Connection: Monitor and control your system from virtually anywhere, adjusting temperature and setting for a comfortable environment ready for when you arrive home. With no subscription costs from Daikin, all you need is a permanent internet connection for Wi-Fi network, and an internet connection for your phone or tablet.
Standby Power Function Info
When the air conditioner is not in use, the standby power function turns off power supply to the outdoor unit and sets the indoor unit into standby energy saving mode, reducing energy consumption.
Power-Airflow Dual Flaps.
Power-airflow dual flaps can flatten out during cooling operation to deliver cool air to the corners of a room. The flaps can direct warm air straight down to the floor during heating operation.
Wide Angle Louvres.
Smoothly curved wide angle louvres provide wide airflow coverage for effective cooling/heating operation.
This function automatically moves the flaps up and down to distribute air across the room.
This function automatically moves the louvres to the left and right to cover the room with cool/warm air.
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate cool/warm air to the corners of large spaces.
The new flap changes the delivery angle to horizontal for cooling and vertical for heating operation, to prevent cold or warm air from blowing directly onto your body.
Indoor Unit Quiet Operation Function.
Sound levels are reduced by 2-3 decibels (dB) from the low fan speed for quieter heating and cooling.
Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation Function.
Outdoor unit sound levels can be reduced by 3dB for times when quieter operation is needed.
2-Area Intelligent Eye.
The 2-area intelligent eye sensor controls comfort in two ways. If the room is empty for 20 minutes, it changes the set point to start saving energy. As soon as someone enters the room, it immediately returns to the original setting. The intelligent eye also directs air flow away from people in the room to avoid cold draughts.
Automatic Operation (reverse cycle only).
For year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
Program Dry Function.
The system reduces the humidity in the room while maintaining the temperature as much as possible: It automatically controls the temperature and airflow rate and will switch into cooling mode if the room temperature increases too much.
Auto Fan Speed.
To reduce operating noise, the fan speed is automatically controlled by the micro-processor to suit the thermostat setting and prevailing room temperature.
When heating commences, or when changing from cooling to heating, airflow doesn’t start until the air is warm, preventing cold draughts.
Daikin Split System Air Conditioner Perth
* Installation pricing subject to conditions, assumes “back to back” install. Contact us for details. Our Daikin Air Con Prices are competitive, please let us know if you find a better price. Airpro offer the best Daikin Australia Prices. For Daikin Zena Price you won’t find better.